1. What do you use for axles? All of our DuraBull Trailers are equipped with Dexter Torsion Axles and have a 10 year warranty.
2. What is your standard height? All of our trailers have a standard height of 6’6”
3. Do you sell Direct? At this time all of our sales go through our dealer network. We will however assist you in finding the closest dealer and finding the perfect trailer for your needs.
4. How many inches on center? Our trailers are all 16” O/C floor, walls and ceiling.
5. How long are lead times for custom trailers? Due to the economic impact of COVID-19 our lead times vary depending on the type of trailer and customizations you are looking for. For a more accurate time frame, please contact your local dealer.
6. Do you offer trailer financing? DuraBull Trailers is a licensed manufacturer with Sheffield Financial and most of our dealers also offer financing with them. You can apply here.
7. Where are you located? DuraBull is located in Merrimack, NH but we have dealers all over New England that can assist you. For a full list visit our dealer page here.
8. Are you accepting new dealers? Due to COVID-19 setbacks, we are not accepting any new dealers at this time. We will review all applications submitted and save them. When we start expanding our dealer network again, expect a call from us! To fill out a dealer application click here.
9. How many dealers do you have? We currently have 20 DuraBull Trailers Dealers in our network.
10. How can I get a DuraBull Hat? We get this question A TON! To purchase DuraBull Gear use the link to our Gear Shop on our website. To get a free hat sent to you, like our Facebook page, leave a review and message us when completed!